Monday, February 20, 2006

the downlow

soo anyway, it would appear i have my layout troubles fixed. Thank god I couldnt stand the plain white and black and the typing was spaced soooo far over as to be almost off the page. I even found myself a tag board for this thing, whose stylin now eh? -strut-

Yesterday wasn't too bad. Very quiet. My sister took the boy over night and well, around 7pm it was so silent here i was almost falling asleep. I did mass amounts of cleaning just to stay awake, but when I fell into bed last nite, I really missed him. It took me a while to get off to sleep. I was just like 'I want my lil boy back!' lmao. Its good for him though.

After that it was just dreams. Dreams of driving off bridges, dreams of Ryan, dreams of work. The only one I really remember even just a little is the bridge one.

I had my first taste of Yoga yesterday and I must say I was ready to fall asleep lol. Granted it was merely relaxation poses and meditating but still! I dont think i'll be signing up for the class. Its not what I'm lookin for. I needa be slim and sleek and somehow lol I dun think Yoga is gonna do it.

Anyway, off to shower and ready myself for work.

Ciao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home