Tuesday, February 21, 2006

ugh

so here it is, 7:30 and i'm bone tired and having just arrived home from work. And all I wanna know is why? Why the hell did she make me stay that long when up until I was it was absolutely quiet? GRR. And then theres the phone call I got today, i love my sisters but sometimes I absolutely fucking hate them. I got a call from the older one today - while at work- asking me for money! of all the things in the freaking world. LEAVE ME ALONE I"M BROKE! -hangs head- I hate people sometimes.

Aside from this I guess I'm alright, just tired and grumbly. Tired of people thinking I'm a bank. I wish I could send every last one of their asses to collections lol.

On top of this I have to work again saturday and a day off just doesnt feel like a day off when you have to work half of the day and do housework the rest, go the gym the following day and continue to bust your ass at home - wheres my down time?

I'm mentally working through my budget and I'm going insane. I see every paycheck arrive only to see it go and I've got nothing to show for it. All my hard work. All the raises I've gotten, every last penny is gone by the end of the day. Ah well least I'll be debt free soon. Hallejah!

Umm I think thats it. and oh yes my lil man is home!! YAY!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home