Thursday, February 23, 2006

anytime i want you all i have to do..is dreeeeam, dream dream dream

lol or maybe not.. been having the strange ones again..last night i was calling him on a cellphone-which i dont happen to have-and hearing my voice echo off it so i thought it a wrong number and called again and we started talking about what went wrong and stuff, and it came up about us getting back together..i dunno..

then there was the other one, I was getting myself ready for a shower because i was i dunno but i think i was dirty or something and my brother in law started going off and telling me i wasnt allowed to use it and i told him to fuck off lmao..there was a friend of mine here at the time and for some reason he ended up joining me sssssssstrrrrrrrange..i chalked it up to hormones lmao..

There was another one too which i believe was inspired by watching Lemmony Snickets series of unfortunate events..there was me - cept i was darker haired- and an abusive father and a few other figures...was rather odd but this one is still rather vague in the memory....

Work is going well, last night was slower and all hell and the boss is frusterating..dun get me wrong i love him, hes a really nice person and I prefer him to all other employers but last nite he was naggin me to come up front and there was only 1 thats right ONE person upfront and one on drive through and nothing to garnished -rme- he spazz's like that alot..

Ryan is his usual ray of light and enjoyment, my god can he make me laugh. he wakes up gives me huge hugs and then prompty hides under the blanket and hes soooo ticklish..man i'm glad i have him, i think i'd go crazy sometimes if it werent for Ryan.

think thats it..

ciao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home