Sunday, February 26, 2006

updates

so its all good now. page is redone, standby i do that frequently because i get tired of looking at the same thing all the time.

turned out the sisters alarm didnt go off and her phone is broken, so apparently being that shes my sister i should forgive her..

went and did my exercises again today. Today's special was weights with tie in of yoga at the end to stretch out my already achey muscles. They're not nice btw. I didnt sleep much last nite because my right shoulder is being stupid. Yeesh for being only 25 i ache like i'm 50 -sigh- i guess it comes with the looks -hair flip- hehe just kidding!

hmm..what else? New PJ's! or at least bottoms. Yes yes I'm a sad pajama obsessed little person but hey they're ssooooooo comfy -swoon-

Ryan is with my other sister still - for those of you with enquiring minds i have 4 of those, so yes, the other sister hehe. I miss him but its relaxing. Or would be without the oldest sister and her little people here.

umm...not too much to say today lol. I'll update again later.

Ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home