Monday, February 27, 2006

monday monday monday

Wow. I just went through n looked and i've updated lots here lol -skeered- Went to bed at 9pm last night. Started falling asleep with Ryan during spongebob. So i went to bed and did i ever sleep. I had this strange dream where I was in this ritzy kinna rich looking hotel/building n someone kept letting these wild cats in to hunt out me and a few others. Just odd!

My leg muscles are aching from yesterdays work out. A combination of weights and stretching. I feel all bull legged and stuff they're pulling all the way around.

No troubles from the arm last night but I think between the lacota cream and the anti-inflamatory I took for it it should be nipped in the bud -hoping-

Not too much new right now, well..not really..heh..its like only 8:30 am and I've only been up for half an hour.
I'll write more later.

Tirrah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home