Tuesday, February 28, 2006

a reminder as to why i dislike cheques

I had my kitty spayed two weeks ago. Two weeks ago, I gave them two cheques. One for the day she went in and one for last thursday to pay for the operation. I swear up and down that I marked the cheque and dated it for the 23rd. They say it has the 25th on it. So it didnt go in right away. No biggie the money is in the bank BUT service charges come out today. The service charges will eat the money for the cheque and the cheque will bounce. I tried depositting money into the account so it wouldnt bounce but that money wont be available for 3 days.GRRR. stupid stupid stupid.

This is why I wont use them. I don't trust them to keep my account balanced. I've had 'issues' for lack of a better term with my OSAP collections because they want them but I wont send them. I use electronic transfer for that.

So anyway, I'm very litterally sitting on the edge of my seat and freaking out. Thank you engleheart vetrinary clinic! -mutters-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home