Monday, March 06, 2006

mondays are from the devil

Well its been a slow rest filled weekend. Sorta. Yesterday consisted of a ton of housework and last night a huge lack of sleep. I ended up cramping my neck and suffering from a toothache at the same time but was too tired and lazy to get up to do anything about it.

Back to the millstone today. Talk to the boss about some summer time off. Geez I'm tired.

Ryan's gone to my sisters again to play. She said she'd babysit today because the other sister has an apt - I guess with a doctor.

Feeling a little rattled. Its amazing how easy that happens these days. I prefer my ignorance most of the time now but at least hes okay.

Umm I think thats bout it. Sleepy and only 10% coherant.

Good morning people - go back to bed!!

Ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home