Sunday, March 05, 2006

the silence gets us no where..

Whelp skipping the sunday work out today because my female body has decided it hates me. -wrinkles nose- its days like these when I have a hard time remembering why I stopped taking the needle.

Umm..Hmm ..Ryan is with the sitter/sister because well, he wanted to go play at 'cack's house' and so hes been gone for a few hours now. House is slowly getting cleaned. But I'm icky so I'm taking my time.

Work is driving me crazy. Sister bitches about the boss at me, the boss bitches about the sister at me. Boss is bitchy. (Boss=Female Boss type person). I get to work the next two weekends in the row. -rme- and umm jus blech.

I'm feeling Marital. One of my buddies from work is getting married and I've had the honor of helping her pick out invite patterns, wedding favors and arches and stuff. I feel so special! Its nice.

Umm I really dont have much to say today I'm still kinna dead to the world. The brain is in bed and body is well, the body needs to be shot.

So I'ma scoot. Ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home