Wednesday, March 01, 2006

yet another strange dream.

I was somehow in the states again and with him and we were shopping for ryan, the only reason i went in the dream but then we actually started to get along for a bit. Somewhere along the line that changed and we were fighting again, I was on my way to leave and he said something which upset and replied back in kind. It was very very strange because the scenario fit so well. It was just typical i guess. I dunno i chalk it up to my talk with my mom last nite.

A friend of mine is getting married and we got to the topic of how i almost made it there myself, and she stated -'now arent you glad you didn't'- I get the same response from everyone I know and yet I think I'm not glad because if things had worked out maybe the ending would have been different? Its hard to know. But anyway, this was the cause for my weird dream which has me in an equally odd mood.

Work is going well. Last night went on without anything of much irritation with the exception of a pushy customer being a pain in the ass. Sorry if I didnt jump at your fries right away buddy, you're not the only one at the counter and I'm trying to take care of 5 orders at the same time. -kix him-

Eh I'm not too bad I guess. Tired still .Pensive too. I hate getting thoughtful though because well, it usually ends up with me being depressed because i end up thinking about all the things I shouldnt be.

Love to my people.

Ciao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home