Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Grapes of Wrath

So yesterday I woke up sick with the flu. It wasnt too bad to start with. I felt a little queasy but rejoiced that I was able to keep food in the stomach, well that is until I got to work yesterday. Thats when the fun began. I got sick 5 times in the course of an 1 hr. Not good. So needless to say I ended up coming home and now I have to work on what was to be my day off. Oh well. I'm just happy its over with.

So tonite I go to work from 3-9 and tomorrow and friday I'll be doing 10 hr shifts. I'm so not looking forward to those. But saturday and Sunday bring shorter easier shifts.

I dreamt about Nic last night, as I do every once in a while. I guess it was the weak/fragile feeling in me that caused it. Its hard to explain. But when we were together and I was sick he took care of me and its been the first time I havent been able to experience that, I guess I just needed the security on some subconsious (sp) level.

Anywho I think thats about it.

Ciao.
-J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home