Sunday, April 23, 2006

the scoop

whelp i went out to the bar last night. After first imbibing i think it was 5 glasses of rye and ginger. Then we went to the bar and I drank two beer, danced my ass off and sadly found no hotties because they was either taken or icky and there wasnt many people there. I will say this though - fuck is that place ever small.

I managed to stagger my way into house some time after one, change and passout on my bed and then i slept in until 9am.

Collections assholes beware! hehe. I'm guessing their not happy with me. I kinna sorta got them in shyte! but whats a girl to do when people are harassing you for money you're sending them just because it isnt the little peice of payer which will grant them access to my accounts. I spoke to not only a lawyer - bankruptcy lawyer - but also to my MP one mr. Anthony Rota and told em both look they needa leave me alone lol. I mean come on I've already had the number changed because of them.

TWO days off this week!! not just one but TWO!! -swoon- holy fuck I'ma be happy come friday. If only 11-7 didnt feel so fucking long.

Beyond this all is good. Status quo you could say. Nothing much is goin down may go out again this weekend though. Kinna had fun.

Ciao!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home