Saturday, March 11, 2006

eh i dont have a title for this because i'm too sleepy to be creative.

I think I've reached my turning point. For the last little while I've been striving for some form of equilibrium and contentment but somethings always come along to fuck it up for me. I think though I've made my first step.

I think that as we age and mature theres always some part of our past that we linger over that we keep looking back to that prevents us from moving forward and i think finally i'm ready to let that part go.

I realized something while I was laying in bed last night in my state of half wakefulness and its readied me for my future. Lets face it. I'm 25 years old and its time to move foreward I'm not getting any younger. The realization was that I just simply dont need that part of my history anymore. Its been sitting in the back of my head for years and for some reason I held on to it. But last night ..I just let go..something changed. I really dunno how to explain it.

I'm happy..well okay not exactly 'happy' but I'm ready to be content and work toward my future instead of only living in momentariness.

YAY for changes!

On another note it would seem my federal student loan has been passed to the same collection agency my other is currently at. Its such a pain. I have to fill out this financial questionaire thinger mabob to start making payments. -rme-

Can't these people just accept the fact that I'm poor?

Tomorrow I'm taking ryan to see curious george the movie. I'm hoping he'll sit still.

Anywho I think thats it for now. Ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home