Friday, March 17, 2006

quickie before work

Well, its been an eventful and very long week. I'm uber tired. And thats an understatement.
Dad and I had a huge arguement on monday night about his priorities and how fucked up they are. I basically blasted him out for playing favorites - I'm pretty sure he means well by it all but still we all know about the best intentions , the road to hell is paved with them- hes got this issue of trying to take care of people. He likes to feel needed and one of my siblings has a big issue with relying on that too much. So in essence he does little things like providing snack foods for her kids before bed, buying medicines, loaning money etc. But in his hurry to be sure the kids are taken care of hes got like 4 other grandchildren that hes neglecting. And I bitched him out for that. That and his less than fatherly behaviour toward another of my siblings. See, a few years back , before my bro passed on my dad and him had it out and my dad out and out disowned him. We tried but well, he wouldnt speak to my brother and refused to. My brother died at the age of 25 without having made up with my dad and his conscience is guilt ridden over it. And now I see him - albiet unknowingly *i hope*- making the same mistake. It makes me wanna pull my hair out. Besides this I'm stuck in the middle and I hear it all from both ends and its frusterating.

On the other hand its been work work work and dealing with collections BS. I'm speaking to our MPP tomorrow to kick some sense into these idiots whom are bickering because I wont send them a piece of paper with my acct info. Sorry no one but me gets access to my bank accts. I've seen others screwed around like that before.

Boss posted the schedule for next week. Yet another saturday of work. I'm soooo tired of my job at this point. The only reason I'm hanging in is because I'm hoping for management position come september.

Other than this life is its usual line of monotony.

Think thats it. Peace out y0!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home