Monday, March 13, 2006

karma

for the last little while i've wondered constantly over the generosity i show to those around me and often in frustration (usually when remembering what little funds i've left over from cheque) I think to myself -'Am I ever gonna have my generosity rewarded?' - this is not to say that I'm generous and kind with the expectation of being rewarded but that occassionally, when depressed over my finances i look at what i have and what i have shared and I can't help but think 'when is it my turn' because I'm financially frustrated.

Well, last night, my sister and I were playing TV Bingo and she won the final round - the prize being 800$-and even though she didnt have to, she shared her winnings and I think its because she knows I would have shared with her. So I'm sitting with an extra 200 in my pocket today.

Thank you karma, thank you Jesus, thank you God and Thank you Cathy. Its nice to see that kindness doesnt always go unrewarded.

I also took Ryan to the movies yesterday. I think he enjoyed it immensely so we're going to make it a bi-weekly treat quality time slot so that him and I arent always at home when I'm not working.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home