Friday, March 24, 2006

updates finally

So I know I haven't written in a while. I havent been on much though so I'm hoping I'm forgiven. Nothing really new has happened. Dad and I are talking again. I guess he realized the truth in what I was saying. He's even evened out his generosity amongst the little people which is even better.

I finally have another weekend off. I dont have to work next saturday and I have a four day vacation coming this summer as well. YAY!! Other than that I'm a slave to my job because too many people require money from (osap mainly). I'm getting smart though and keeping a record of confirmation numbers to verify all of my payments. I'm simply not taking any more shyte from them. I'm somehow managing to pay them 100/month so they can just bugger off. They've gotten 275 dollars in payments from me thus far. So they can stick their cheques where the sun dont shine.

Having my strange dreams again. I vaguely remember the church being in it. As well as him and a tattoo that becomes a bracelet when worn eh? dont ask lol. I have no explanations for them accept that I'm - if not officially or clinically proven- quite crazy lol.

Thanks to the fashion industry I get to work even harder at my weight loss attempts. What used to fit no longer does. from a 15 to a 16 and I havent even eaten anything fatty. I think I'm gonna cry. So I bet you're asking how I know its the designer and not me? Welp I have a pair of pants currently with a 15 waist that still fit - but the new ones I bought for work so I wouldnt have to wear them (because they were like 40$ and I dont want them wrecked) do not. Death to the fashion industry. We are not all of us anorexic. I've gotten 3 pairs in the last month that I've had to return. DIE BASTARDS DIE!!

Off to the work sessions again this week. I wonder what we'll be doing then. Hmm.

Anyway I think thats it. Wish me luck on sunday winnings! I'll put it on the credit card! or at least half and then I'll split the other between the student loans. If I win big anyway. I'm playing Bingo again sunday.

Ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home