Friday, February 16, 2007

I beat my record!

Woot. I finally managed to bring my close time down to just under my scheduled time there. I'm scheduled from 12-10:30 and I was out by 10:20 last night! YAY no cash problems, everything balanced out beautifully, I almost cried for joy it was so sweet to be home at 10:45 rather than 11pm lmfao.

Its sad I've only been up for an hour and now my days already off to a rough start. Ryan busted the lense on my digital. Hes lucky I'm not beating the snot out of him for it. Not that I'd ever actually do that but I've discovered a better form of punishment. The loss of Nintendo. This 3 y/o loves his nintendo like mad its all he wants to do all day long n now hes lost it indefinately, in the mean time I need to figure out how to fix it or figure out how i'ma afford to have it fixed.

**Addendum** We got the camera fixed but unfortunately something is still off because my retracting lense goes in and out and in and out when I turn it off. It should only be retracting once.

I'm so glad I'm off this weekend. Its been sweet I only had to work 3 days this week. Next week I'll suffer for it but I guess it'll be good for me too it'll put me in my managers groove n maybe my auth-or-it-ee will kick in. I'm such a pansy. I hate having to tell people what to do, I thought for sure this wouldnt be an issue for me but I guess it is heh. Ah well. I shall kick major ass.

Speaking of my authority at work, I've run into that problem again with a certain member of my staff. Hes been there forever and well hes got issues with me being management. Last night I asked him to get me some frites from the freezer on his way out the door and he threw a tantrum and was swearing and cursing and asking why I didnt have kurtis do it. Well, I'm sorry to have inconvenienced him for a whole two seconds but we were both busy there were orders to be made and neither one of us could leave the kitchen. So he can get over it because in all honesty his behaviour is not acceptable.

Doug is suppose to pull him aside today near the end of his shift and talk to him. We'll see how it goes. If his behaviour doesnt change I'm going to have to put my foot down with him, if hes going to behave like a child then hes going to be treated like one thats all there is too it.

I think thats the end of my rant for today.

Ciao.
-J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home