Saturday, March 24, 2007

I think I need to raise my medication..

Last night was hell at work. It wasn't horrible in the sense of chaotic, but rather in the sense that there just didnt seem to be enough time to get anything done. I was there until 10:50 pm and not in bed until around 12:30 and up 7 hrs later. I know 7 hours is alot more than most get but when theres a three year old shoving you out of your bed at 4am and on its not pleasant.

Not only that but I had the strangest dream last night. I dreamt I was here at home and we got invaded by some backwards russian/german country. Its the only way I can think of to describe them. But they brought us all captive to this damn near third world empoverished country where everything we ate and bought and to be monitored and shared out equally. Can we say communist? Anyway Ryan was starving and I was screaming at them because he wasn't getting his nourishment and everything they wouldnt let me see him, they just let him cry and it was breaking my heart.

-Until-

done done done. This guy, hell I don't even remember his face, but I knew him in the dream and we were close came over, took Ryan and I back here to Canada and even changed our identities and everything so we couldnt be hunted down and brought back to that other country.

Romance ensued.

Cheezey huh. What bothers me the most is not so much the theme but the remembrance of having my son cry for me and not being able to help him and that intimate feeling I experienced with the nameless faceless hero. You know how you just -click- and everything just feels right? T'is odd. But then again, so am I heh.

==========
And now a song thats been runnin through my head, that I've been roughly trying to put together with little luck..
==========

I've been trying to tell you something,
Can you hear me?
If you'd listen you'd see
exactly what I'm saying.

Without words I tell you every day
Just what you mean to me,
In all the little things I,
In about a million ways.
And if you could just hear me out
I know that you'd see
the one that you've been searching for
is here.
It's me.

I know you're feeling soul weary
and your tired has grown tired
of playing all these foolish games
that love plays with the heart,
Baby, I can be a place of rest,
Be anything you need.
I've been here all along,
I just wish that you could see.

Without words I tell you every day
Just what you mean to me,
In all the little things I do,
In about a million ways.
And if you could just hear me out
I know that you'd see
the one that you've been searching for
is here.
It's me.

Without words I tell you every day
Just what you mean to me,
In all the little things I,
In about a million ways.
And if you could just hear me out
I know that you'd see
the one that you've been searching for
is here.
It's me.

========

Bah so its not exactly how I wanted, actually it was a lot better a few days ago really when it was fresh in my mind but I do like the wording of the first verse bettah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home