Wednesday, February 28, 2007

another day another dollah

Tired. Tired is me. Why do kids insist on waking before the normal humane hours? I know 6:30 isn't too bad, I shouldn't complain cuz it could always be worse -knocks on wood- but still ..ugh..

Work is going smoothly, or rather last night did anyway. No annoying disciplinary problems. A small snag with the tills but nothing major. I just wish the kids would clean up their shyte when they're done.

I dunno who it was that felt the need to be an idiot on my cbox, but y0 step up and be a man at least! Or women. Either way if you dont have anything nice to say, don't say it. I didn't hold a gun to your head and say 'read my blog', no one is making you read so if you don't want to read, its very very simple DONT. If i'm truly as 'gay' as you so eagerly pointed out, then step off and go harasse someone else.

Fuck everyones gotta be an asshole.

Ciao.
-J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home