Wednesday, February 21, 2007

oops i did it again

Well, this week is speeding rather quickly by. Good thing too. Its gonna be a long one but its almost over thank heavens.

I managed to piss of our cook again. I asked him to do something and proceeded with his usual tendancy to ignore me, followed by doing the exact opposite of what I had asked him to do, which left me to do it myself. Can we say unimpressed.

I don't get it. I mean I do but I don't. Granted I'm half his age and a female and it probably really bothers him that hes been there longer and I'm now his boss. But still, I mean if you've been there forever as he has why the hell should I have to tell him his job? I shouldnt even have to ask him to have things done it should be done already and his complete disrespect for my auth-or-it-ee pisses me off!

I managed to fubar the tills again last night. Surprise surprise. I'm crossing everything and hoping tonite goes a little more smoothly.

I think thats it, I have more non-work related things to write on but I think I'll post it separately tomorrow sometime, or when I have more time to post.

Ciao
-J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home