Friday, May 18, 2007

I dont want to go to work today mom

So week of closing and I'm thoroughly wiped out. Last night was crazy insane. As soon as our extras left it was stupid. Busy busy until 9pm giving me and the students working with me an hour to get everything done and I only wish I could say it was interruption free.

I got home pretty late last night because my cook forgot to close our roof hatch - its a ventalation system we put into use during the summer, we open what would look like an attic door from the ceiling and put a removable screen up. Anyway, its really badly arranged because the ladder leans one way and the crank to close it is on the opposite side - and for all of those who are scared of heights -coughs- reaching across a ladder is not a good thing..Anyway I needed to call the manager in to close it but then our night time cleaner came in and closed it for me..but it was almost 11:30 by the time i got in and then near 12 when I got to bed and I was woken up this morning at 7am.

I had a really good dream last night too. Not the usual kind where theres all these wierd symbolic things like wizards etc..but just a simple really good dream ..involving someone I know..and I really did not want to wake up from it..bah humbug!

Ah well, 2 more days and then I have a day to chill and after that 8 more days of work and then VACATION!!!!! YAY!!

I think thats all my senseless rambling for today.

Ciao
-J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home